- After two weeks of observing other drivers our daughter now discusses car ownership expenses. She's having a valuable learning experience. We know she is "more ready" for driver training next year.
- Our son's 9th grad science class is discussing Pre-Driver Training's relationship to air pollution, i.e., better mileage = less exhaust air pollution.
- Pre-Driving Training isn't just for 8th and 9th grade students. Our entire family ( 3 of us drive ) have gotten involved.
- Our country is quite hilly. Our 9th grade son is now one month into Pre-Driver Training and already telling us to make use of our car's momentum has noticeably improved our MPG.
- Making better use of our time in the car is very good idea. Twenty years from now our kids should be good driving role models for their younger generation.
Copyright © 1999 Fuel Alert Inc.